PRESIDENTS' DAY EVENT: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $995+ & 20% OFF USING CODE PREZ20, ENDS SUNDAY FEB. 23rd
- Style Architect Modern Contemporary Sectional Sofa
- Fabric Type Indigenous Boucle
- Fabric Content 90% Polyester, 5% Acrylic
- Fabric Weight 530 Grams per meter
- Fabric abrasion ISO 1297 100,000 Martindale Rub Count
- Safe Foam Durable, comfortable, safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Sofa Frame Solid kiln dried Ash hardwood
- Seat Platform Pirelli suspension enhances comfort and resists sagging
- Seating Comfort Level Medium Soft. Consistent support, sink in relaxation
- Overall Dimension Width 133.5" x Depth 63.8" x Height 30.3"
- Armless Modular Dimension Width 95.7" x Depth 35.8"
- Armless Seat Dimension Inside Width 90.5" x Depth 22"
- Chaise Dimension Width 37.8" x Depth 63.8"
- Chaise Seat Dimension Inside Width 32.7" x Depth 58.7"
- Sofa Dimension Floor to seat height 15.7"
- Removable zippered cushion
- Low profile wood with floor protectors
- Assembly in 10 minutes
- Kardiel Limited Lifetime warranty
Impactful Contemporary Design
We designed Architect for one of a kind homes that loved to be lived in. This marvelous sectional is the epitome of fashion with plenty of room for a few extra guests. The lines are simple, the profile clean and low slung. Inspired by the best of modern design, Architect’s relaxed vibe comfortably elevates living spaces large or small.
Room to sprawl
We love the consistent supportive comfort of this Mid-century-inspired icon. And it’s an entertaining sanctum, large enough for real life. Architects low profile has two generously stuffed cushioned seats plus an extensive all out sprawling chaise. The arms are perfectly styled and double as headrests while catching a wink or binging your favorite flicks. Beneath the simple lines is a handcrafted design with a solid wood frame for maximum support. Architect’s a sophisticated statement piece ready to be lived on.
About Indigenous Boucle
Come home to this runway worthy, extremely durable boucle fabric of incredible drape & natural feel. At 590 Grams per meter, Indigenous boucle is a delightfully curly fabric with beautiful variation in texture. Despite boucle being a fully woven loop fabric, from a distance it might be mistaken for a loop and cut pile combo. Indigenous boucle has jaw dropping texture and a comfortably soft surface.