PRESIDENTS' DAY EVENT: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $995+ & 20% OFF USING CODE PREZ20, ENDS SUNDAY FEB. 23rd
- Style Buckie Chair Mid-Century Modern Chair
- Fabric Type Chatham Fabric
- Fabric Content 100% Polyester
- Fabric Weight 390 Grams Per Square Meter
- Fabric abrasion ISO 1297 40,000 Martindale Rub Count
- Safe Foam Durable, comfortable, safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Chair Frame Solid kiln dried Ash hardwood
- Seating Comfort Level Medium Firm. Consistent support, conversational comfort for hours
- Overall Dimension Width 26" x Depth 27" x Height 30"
- Dimension Floor to seat height 16"
- Seat Dimension Seat Width 26", Seat Depth 19.5"
- Removable Zippered Seat Cushion
- Accent Piping. Complimenting designer curated leather
- Wood Scandi inspired Legs
- Family & Pet Friendly. Stain resistant fabric
- 1 Box, approximately 37.5 lbs
- Assembly in 5 minutes
- Kardiel Limited Lifetime Warranty
Design geeks? Label accepted. Buckie’s strong, slender Scandinavian inspired legs are the foundation for the Buckie chair. Then, we added the tufting work in a subtle form of a geodesic pattern. A nod to architect Buckminster Fuller’s 1954 Geodesic home design.
WIDE AND WELCOMING
Wide and welcoming. Buckie oozes debonair history. The chair itself is a good story. The quilted upholstery details feel woolly and warm. This could be your new favorite spot to curl up and relax. And because we limit production to 300 each for North America, you will not run across it in your cousins or likely anyone else's house.
ABOUT CHATHAM FABRIC
A piece of Fine flat-weave fabric with nuanced tonal striation inspired by MCM vintage woolen fabrics. Pairing an incredibly soft & natural hand with a smoothy lux & soft surface. Chatham is a low maintenance high fashion textile lending itself to clean modernist upholstery pieces.