STARTING FRESH. SAVE 15% - 30% OFF WITH SITE WIDE DISCOUNTS.
Madrona 78" Dining Table, Ash
- Style Modernist Madrona Dining Table
- Surface Material Real American Ash wood veener
- Leg & Base Materials Solid American Ash Wood
- Dining Capacity Seats 6
- Overall Dimension Width 78.4" x Depth 35.4" x Height 29.5"
- Metal and traditional wood joinery
- Hand Fine sanded surface
- Kiln dried moisture stabilized wood
- UV cured polyurethane finish - no wax
- 1 Box, approximately 119 lbs
- Assembled within 15 minutes by 2 people
- Kardiel 3 Year Limted Warranty
Madrona Mid-Century Modern Table
All successful dinner parties begin with a tantalizing conversation. Kick start the evening with Madrona's stunning Atomic Ranch hand-crafted design.
Making the Madrona Dining Table
The modernism design is what initially catches the eye. The concept of the design is skillfully followed through by applying structural Architectural elements. Two sets of outward splay legs meet at an angle in which initially would appear to cross. At the point of meeting the angle of the leg changes to a vertical position bracing the tabletop. A substantial timber runs the extended length of the table extending through the upper leg brace of the design in a mortise tenon fashion. The timber beam is placed higher in the minimalist table design providing an unobstructed space with seating for 6.
Madrona is fully sealed and finished, featuring quality hand craftsmanship worthy of introducing into your collection.
ABOUT NATURAL ASH
The natural wood presents lighter cooler tones. Natural ash is prized for its clean grain that mixes well with modernist furniture styles.