PRESIDENTS' DAY EVENT: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $995+ & 20% OFF USING CODE PREZ20, ENDS SUNDAY FEB. 23rd
- Style Manhattan Modern Classic Sectional. Left Sofa/Right Bumper
- Fabric Type Atomic Fabric Woven
- Fabric Content 100% Polyester
- Fabric Weight 800 Grams Per Square Meter
- Fabric abrasion ISO 1297 40,000 Martindale Rub Count
- Safe Foam Durable, comfortable, safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Frame Solid kiln dried Ash hardwood
- Seat Platform Metal coil suspension enhances comfort and resists sagging
- Seating Comfort Level Medium Soft. Consistent support, sink in relaxation
- Cushions Ethically Sourced Feather & Foam-mix. Certification upon request
- Overall Dimension Width 129" x Depth 95" x Height 31"
- Dimension Floor to seat height 19.3"
- Left Arm Sofa Dimension Width 91" x Depth 38" x Height 31"
- Right Arm Bumper Dimension Width 38" x Depth 95" x Height 31"
- Removable & zippered cushions
- Available in multiple configurations
- Connecting bracket for the 2 units, included
- Low profile wooden legs with floor protectors
- 2 Boxes approximately, 150 lbs each
- Assembly in 20 minutes
- Kardiel Limited Lifetime Warranty
MANHATTAN BUMPER SECTIONAL
It is the time for some mindless, to lounge on the lap of Manhattan, our modern entertainment sectional. Make a modern conversation pit. Manhattan becomes the base. Mix in stools and floor seats of all sizes and shapes. A low profile with deep seats, Manhattan delivers hours of lounging comfort.
IN THE ZONE
This Manhattan configuration was designed to pack plenty of seating into a compact ‘living zone’. And thanks to its corner style, it will fit snugly in your room without overpowering the space. We did not forget the plush comfy mix of foam and feathers for sink-in comfort. Designed for Kardiel by our U.K design group, we make 250 Manhattan sofa sectionals each year. We think that it is plenty to have it around but still small-batch enough to keep it special.
ABOUT ATOMIC FABRIC
Atomic reproduces American modernist textiles during the blossoming 1960s and ’70s. Color options to texture, Atomic has the look and feel of the middle-century. A brilliant choice to subtly introduce Mid-century to this century.