MARKDOWNS 22-30% OFF SITEWIDE. PLUS FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $995+ ENDS SUNDAY MAR. 1st
- Style Soho Sofa
- Leather Type Full grain aniline dyed leather. Supple, buttery soft & natural
- Leather Finish With natural oils and waxes - not paints and polymers
- Leather Thickness Hides range from .09-1.1mm
- Sofa Frame Solid kiln dried Ash hardwood
- Seat Platform Metal coil suspension enhances comfort and resists sagging
- Safe Foam Durable, comfortable, safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Cushions Ethically Sourced Feather & Foam-mix. Certification upon request
- Seating Comfort Level Medium Soft. Consistent support, sink in relaxation
- Overall Dimension Width 110" x Depth 35" x Height 28"
- Dimensions Each Side Width 55" x Depth 35" x Height 28"
- Dimension Floor to seat height 15.5"
- Dimension Floor to arm height 28"
- Seat Dimension Inside Width 94" x Depth 25"
- 1 Box approximately 198 lbs
- Assembly in 15 minutes
- Kardiel Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIKE A GREAT BIG HUG
Soho’s wide arms and sink-in down pillows offer comforting support while the clean lines make it easy on the eyes. The Italian aniline leather is soft and decadent to the touch. This sofa has plump curves, is beautiful and expansive. This will soon become the favorite lounging spot in your home.
Our Hong Kong design group created this super comfy 110” long expansive sofa. They gave a gentle nod to early MCM design; and dazzled with updated contemporary looks. Then they added a foam feather- mix to the entire body which made it lounge-worthy.
FULL GRAIN ANILINE DYED LEATHER
Trained in fine leather making, our full grain leather comes from Vicenza Italy. Famous for its soft buttery feel, a full-grain leather hide is the top layer that has been carefully dyed to preserve the natural variations in color tone. Full-grain leather has grain & markings that are as unique as individual fingerprints. Without topical colors and sealers the leather touches, expands, contracts and breathes naturally. Through age and use, the leather will develop a warm surface sheen known as “patina”. It’s the patina that gives furniture that comforting, vintage look.