MARKDOWNS 22-30% OFF SITEWIDE. PLUS FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $995+ ENDS SUNDAY MAR. 1st
- Style Spectre Classic 3 Seat Mid-Century Modern Sofa
- Leather Type Top Grain Semi Aniline Dyed
- Leather Finish With natural oils and waxes - not paints and polymers
- Leather Thickness Hides range from .09-1.1mm
- Sofa Frame Solid kiln dried Ash hardwood
- Seat Platform Metal coil suspension enhances comfort and resists sagging
- Safe Foam Durable, comfortable, safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Seating Comfort Level Medium Soft. Consistent support, sink in relaxation
- Cushions Ethically Sourced Feather & Foam-mix. Certification upon request
- Overall Dimension Width 81.1" x Depth 34.7" x Height 31.9"
- Dimension Floor to seat height 15.8"
- Seat Dimension Inside Width 61.4" x Depth 24.4"
- Removable zippered cushions
- Solid wood legs with floor protectors
- Includes 2 bolster cushions
- Middle leg included & optional
- 1 box approximately 143 lbs
- Assembly in 15 minutes
- Kardiel Limited Lifetime Warranty
SPECTRE SEMI ANILINE LEATHER
If this were a British spy series, Spectre would be the leading role. We invited the period details of the last century back in. Three back cushions placed directly over three soft and deep leather seats - the classic way. And we selected Semi Aniline leather for the upholstery. We didn’t skimp on the details like refined flat seams, slender arms, and over-sized bolster circles. The soft feather foam-mix makes it sink in worthy too.
SOFT, BUTTERY SURFACE
Spectre’s sofa’s soft, buttery surface will mark up easily and develop its own unique patina with age. Like a worn leather glove, the surface of Spectre gets more comfortable and beautiful with use. We make 250 units annual for North America. You can be sure your neighbor will not be sporting this retro look anytime soon.
TOP GRAIN SEMI ANILINE DYED LEATHER
Our top grain Semi Aniline leather hides are tanned in Vicenza Italy. Our established sourcing knowledge ensures that only the best hides are picked. Our Semi Aniline leather is liquid dyed. This tanning method displays the natural grain and lines of the leather. Eventually, leathers with this treatment develop the cherished worn surface patina. A layer of protective wax is applied to the surface of Semi Aniline Top Grain leather just before the dying process. This wax treatment provides a more consistent color tone and seals the surface. In the event of an accident, you get an extra couple minutes to clean up spills. Request complimentary samples.